We will show you a few refreshing beauty and clothing hacks to help you in the summer.
1. Put your favourite drink in an ice cube form and freeze it. You`ll get your favourite drink looking like an ice cube. It`s refreshing and your drinks stay cool!
2. To hide straps, you can simply use a paper clip to clip them together.
3. To heal your sunburn you can put Aloe Vera gel in the form of ice cubes and let it freeze. Then you can apply it on your sunburn and it`ll be gone in one day!
4. To protect your phone from sand, you can put it in a plastic bag and you can still use it without any problems.
5. To protect your valuables, you can cut open a bottle of shower gel and put your valuables in it and put the top on it. It will look like a normal bottle of shower gel!
6. Freeze fruits like strawberries, rasberries, blueberries, or every fruit you like and then you can put them into your drink. It´s cool and tasty!
7. For a refreshing bodyspray you can mix Aloe Vera gel with water in a empty spraybottle.
8. If you want to lighten your hair a little bit, you can spray cold camomile tea in your hair.
9. You can use baby powder to remove beach sand from your feet.
10. To clean your hands from berry stains, you simply can put a little bit of lemon juice on your hands.
written by Leyan and Wiebke
Thanks a lot to Shianne, a student from Chilton who helped us with the article. She told us some of the hacks in no time.